Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.


  1. Report Road Signs

    Use this form to notify Randolph County staff of damage to road signs located in the unincorporated areas of the County.

Planning & Zoning

  1. Preliminary Plat/Subdivision Application

    This application is for the review process for preliminary major subdivision plats as required by the Randolph County Unified... More…