I haven't my Medicaid card - what do I do?

You should receive your Medicaid card by the fifth working day of the month. Contact your caseworker or call the agency at 336-683-8000 if you do not receive your card. Your card may have been sent back to the agency if your address has changed. Medicaid cards are not forwarded. Always notify your caseworker if you have a change of address. 

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for benefits/services?
2. What documents do I need to bring when applying for benefits/services?
3. What is the best time to come in to apply?
4. Do I need an appointment?
5. Can I make an appointment to complete an application?
6. Are interpreter services available?
7. How do I get a work permit for a minor?
8. How do I find a child care facility?
9. Where can I find help obtaining child support?
10. How do I report abuse of neglect?
11. How do I become a foster parent?
12. How do I report fraud?
13. I haven't my Medicaid card - what do I do?
14. How do I change my Carolina Access doctor?
15. How do I apply for a job at Randolph County DSS?
16. What is the Raleigh number for Social Services information?