Helping men and women plan their families. We offer birth control, counseling, education, and physical exams for women of child-bearing age. Services are provided on a sliding scale fee system based on income and family size.
Family Planning Services
The Randolph County Health Department provides Family Planning Services for women and men, with a special focus on teens.
- Confidential services for all patients, including teens
- Services are by appointment
- Same day or next day appointments are available
- Cost of services is on a sliding fee scale based on income
- Medicaid and Family Planning Medicaid Waivers accepted
- Language interpreters are provided as needed or requested
- Family Planning Services include:
- Counseling on birth control methods and STD prevention
- Cervical cancer and STD screening
- Physical Examination
- Pregnancy testing
- Access to the NC Regional Vasectomy Program for male clients
For more information or to make an appointment, call the health department clinic at 336-318-6882 (English and Spanish Speaking Clients)