Other Establishments

Lodging EstablishmentsThe Randolph County Environmental Health - Food and Lodging program also oversee the regulation and inspection of the following: adult day service facilities; hospital and nursing homes; lodging facilities; resident camps; and residential care facilities. For more information about opening and/or the operation of these facilities contact 336-318-6262.